The world of competitive sports can be tough for any parent or athlete, but for those who compete in hockey and figure skating the challenges can be even more daunting. These wonderful sports relies on ice which may not be an all year commodity. Fortunately, with an artificial ice surface from Synthetic Ice Solutions parents and athletes alike now have the advantage of being able to train anytime, anywhere.
- Cost Effective: One side of the artificial ice surface alone can last for 10 years and require no extra, water or other fluids of any kind to stay smooth and fit for skating. After 10 years the pads can be flipped over to the other side for an additional decade.
- Easy Setup: This artificial ice surface comes equipped with the "True Lock" system making installation quick and easy. Typically, one person setting up the basic area size of 16' x 32' should have it ready for skating between 1-1/2 hours. Having an additional person for support can cut down that time considerably.
- Accessibility: Artificial ice surfaces can be used in all weather, all temperatures and can be placed anywhere from the backyard to the garage. Have your own personal training facility from the comfort of your own home.
- Factory Direct: Synthetic Ice Solutions is a family owned Canadian company when you purchase you will deal directly with the manufacturer instead of middlemen. You can be sure that you are getting the best price possible.
- Excellent Customer Service: Synthetic Ice Solutions takes pride in making artificial ice surfaces that they are sure you are satisfied with your product. Customer service representatives are available whenever you need assistance.
Wayman Harten is the Owner & President of Synthetic Ice Solutions, Wayman has about 30 years of technical experience in the plastics Industry and is passionate about providing the best artificial ice rinks at very affordable prices. Click on one of the links and read more about synthetic ice or see videos about the product. You can also call us at 855-2-ICE SKATE (855 242-3752) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.